If you would like to request course information/fees for September 2013:
Telephone 0161 419 9163 or email: email@example.com giving your full name and postal address and also details of anything in particular you would like to know more about. Information/fees will be available late June and will be posted to you around that time.
When can I enrol ?
Enrolment for courses starting in September 2013:
Examination & ICT courses:
Most courses require an initial assessment - please telephone 0161 419 9163 to enquire first and if necessary, an appointment will be made for this. Appointments will be available from Monday 3rd June 2013 but you will officially enrol during August 2013.
All leisure, general & fitness courses:
Enrolments will be accepted FROM week commencing Monday 12th August 2013.
Saturday morning - 31st August 2013 - 9.30 am to 12.30 pm.
Staff are always available for advice and guidance including during the summer enrolment period. Some courses require an initial assessment - you will be advised when you enquire and an appointment made for this.
How can I enrol/pay ?
- Telephone the reception desk/helpline (0161 419 9163). You can ask about about courses and get help to decide which one is right for you; you may of course already know which course you would like to do.
- You can enrol over the telephone for most courses (please enquire when you telephone to check for availability) - ensure you have your debit/credit card ready to make your payment and an enrolment pack will be sent to you.
- Call personally into the college to enrol.
- Cheques are accepted and should be made payable to Aquinas College. You can also pay with cash, a credit card or debit card (not American Express). Please note: there is an additional charge when using a credit card to pay fees.
Please note - Due to the popularity of some courses, early enrolment is advisable and enrolments which are paid for in full are accepted in the order that they are received, until the course is full.
Student Support & Help with Fees
Aquinas College may be able to waive your tuition fees for certain courses if you are in receipt of an income related benefit. You will need to provide proof of this at enrolment, with your payment book, your Giro (or a photocopy), proof of payment into a bank account, or an appropriate letter from the agency awarding you the benefit. (Go to the ' Support for Adult Centre students' link for a full list of benefits accepted for September 2013).
What happens if the course does not run?
Generally, the reason would be that there are insufficient numbers enrolled. In this situation you would either be given a full refund of any monies paid, or we may advise you of a local centre or college who offers a similar course.
Refunds - the college operates a no refund policy.
How to contact us
For full information on any of the courses, please contact us, either by:
- Telephone: 0161 419 9163
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org - if you are requesting a courses brochure, please give your postal address and details of the course you are interested in so that appropriate information can be posted to you.
- Or call into the college where staff can go through any queries you may have about courses and fees etc.
During term time, reception opening hours are:
- Monday and Tuesday - 9.00am to 8.00pm
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - 9.00am to 4.00pm