This course is suitable for beginners and covers the following topics:
- Transferring your images onto computer
- An introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- Enhancing your images in Photoshop
- Printing your digital photographs; file formats and image resolution
- Using digital cameras (getting the most out of your digital camera)
A non-examination course lasting approximately 12 weeks in the Autumn and Summer terms only.
Reasonable keyboarding/computer skills are an essential requirement for this course.
Autumn Term Enrolment: FROM Monday 6 August 2018 onward
Spring Term Enrolment: FROM Monday 26 November 2018 onward
Phone 0161 419 9163 or call into college to enrol in person.
Actual Autumn term fee: Full fee £143.00 Benefit fee £67.75
Estimated Summer term fee: Full fee £99.00 Benefit fee £47.00
Monday Evening 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm
(Autumn and Spring terms only)