This course is suitable for beginners and covers the following topics:
- Transferring your images onto computer
- An introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- Enhancing your images in Photoshop
- Printing your digital photographs; file formats and image resolution
- Using digital cameras (getting the most out of your digital camera)
A non-examination course lasting approximately 12 weeks.
Reasonable keyboarding/computer skills are an essential requirement for this course.
Actual Spring term 2018 fee: Full fee £116.50 Benefit fee £55.50
Monday Evening 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm
(January 2018 only)