Forget school! Learning Support at college is different!
About 15% of Aquinas students get some support from the Learning Support Team. Many of them never had any support at school. We work with students in a wide range of ways to enable them to achieve their potential:
- providing important information to subject teachers
- setting up exam access arrangements (like extra time)
- lending equipment (like laptops or digital voice recorders)
- carrying out dyslexia assessments
- providing one-to-one support (short- or long-term)
- providing some in-class support
- improving study strategies for small groups
- reviews of Education Health and Care Plans
- providing drop-in sessions every day
- and so much more!